Comes unbaked and frozen
- bake fresh at your convenience and enjoy!
- 16 X 5 inches
- side of course sugar for sprinkling on before baking
- a classic Viennese apple dessert
- flaky layers of strudel dough encase a delicious apple cinnamon filling
- small batch & scratch made
- we are a nut free kitchen
Baking Instructions: Defrost on a baking sheet (preferably lined with parchment paper). Once defrosted egg wash (or you can use creamo) and sprinkle with coarse sugar. Bake at 350° for approximately 30-40 min or until golden brown.
(oven times/temperatures may vary)